Box (Knox Box) Information
Key lock boxes (Knox Box) are installed at a home
or business and contain entry keys to the structure. Only emergency personnel have the lock box key so
they can easily gain access in an emergency. This saves precious time and can spare property damage
caused by forced entries. Though every property owner can benefit from have a key lock box, they are
especially useful for elderly persons who may fall and not be able to let responders into the home.
There are two ways to order a Knox Box for a residence or a business. You can either call customer
service or you can order a Knox Box via their website.
* To place your order over the phone, dial 1-800-552-5669 and speak to a
The customer service representative will need the following
* What city you reside in, and
* What fire district you reside in
(Verde Valley Fire District). The box will be keyed to your fire
* The model number for a standard residential box is 1651.
* To place your order online, go to the Knox Box website at www.knoxbox.com.
* Once on the website, select the Knox Box model number 1651 located on the left hand side of
* Enter your zip code in the
appropriate box, then click the search by zip box.
* Locate Verde Valley/Cornville Fire
District and click on the green OK circle.
* For a residence, select Door Hang
Model #1651 by clicking on "add to cart."
* Once the new screen appears, fill
in the boxes with the appropriate information, then click "save
* The next screen will confirm your
* To complete your order, click
Orders are processed
and shipped from the Knox Box headquarters in Phoenix within 3-5 days.
Once you receive your Knox Box and have it
installed please notify Verde Valley Fire District at 928-634-2578 and inform them where the Knox Box is installed
on your building.